Your access to this web site and its use is subject to the following provisions and conditions. By visiting and browsing through this web site, you fully accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that any agreements on the use of this web site between you and Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH will be replaced by them and cease to have legal effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You can browse through this web site without restrictions, but are only permitted to download information from this site, including texts, images, sounds and videos (the Information) for non-commercial use. You are furthermore not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, further exploit, forward or use the Information without the written approval of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH.
- You must maintain and reproduce notices on copyrights or other intellectual property rights where the Information downloaded by you contains such notices. Unless otherwise indicated, you have to assume that anything you see or read on this web site is protected by copyright and may be used only for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions or as stated in the text of the web site without the written approval of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH does not represent or warrant that any use by you of the Information provided on this web site may not violate the rights of third parties not associated with or affiliated to Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH.
- With the exception of prior limited approval, no licence or claim to the Information or copyright of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH or another company is granted or transferred to you.
- The web sites of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH may contain or refer to trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other design rights of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH and/or other companies. No licence or claim to such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other design rights of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH and/or other companies will be granted or transferred to you.
- Although Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH will act with all due diligence to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain technical inaccuracies or misprints. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH reserves the right to modify, adjust and/or update the Information and the products and programmes described therein at any time without prior notice. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH does not represent or warrant the accuracy of Information. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH does not accept any liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the web site. The entire Information is provided “as stated”, without any express, implied or tacit liability for defects. This includes, in particular, the warranty for fair marketable quality, suitability for a specific purpose or non-violation of third-party rights, to the extent permitted by law. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH accepts no responsibility and liability for damages or viruses affecting your computer, your equipment or other property due to your access to or use of the Information.
- The web sites of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH may contain Information on its worldwide products and serves of which not all are available locally. A reference to a product or service of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH on a web site of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH is not a promise that such product or services is or will be available at your place.
- Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH has not checked any web sites of third parties that contain links to this site and cannot be held responsible for the content of such sites outside the web site or for other sites linked to the web site. If you want to establish a link from your web site to this web site, you can only link it to the home page. You are not allowed to establish a link to other pages within this web site without the prior written approval of Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH.
- Although Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH supervises or could review distributions, transmissions, etc. on the site from time to time, Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH is not obliged to do so and does not accept any responsibility or liability, in particular for: mistakes, libel, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or blasphemous material or any material that might depict or support behaviour that is possibly considered to be an offence or that gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates the law. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH provides full support to enforcement authorities and executes court decisions requiring or ordering Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH to disclose the identity of the person distributing such Information or material.
- If Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH finds out that you have violated any of the terms and conditions contained in this legal statement, Sigmapharm GmbH shall be entitled to take immediate action against it, to prevent the user from using the services offered by Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH and to remove any Information, data and content published by the user on the site at any time and without prior notice. Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH accepts no liability resulting from any such actions.
- You shall hold Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH harmless from any legal claims, losses, liabilities, actions, court or administrative proceedings and costs arising from or in connection with the use of distributions, transmissions, etc. contained on this site, including those that might result from a violation of this statement. Such legal claims include, in particular, legal claims based on infringement of trade marks, trade names, copyrights and patents, trade mark dilution, unlawful conflict with contractual or prospective business relations, unfair competition, libel or defamation, misrepresentation or violations of warranty obligations or other actions affecting or damaging the business relationship.
- Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH may amend these terms and conditions at any time by updating this notice. Such amendments are binding on you. You should therefore visit this page to view the current terms and conditions by which you are bound.