§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, IP address.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation is Sigmapharm Arzneimittel GmbH, Leystraße 129, A-1200 Vienna, Austria
Managing directors: DI Dr. Bernhard Wittmann, Mag. Gabriele Horwath-Berrer
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in Microsoft Dynamics™ CRM 4.0 in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
We use an external order processor in accordance with ART 28 DSGVO to host our website and to process our emails. No further processing of your data takes place. For the storage period, we refer to §1 Para 3.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection supervisory authority (www.dsb.gv.at) about the processing of your personal data by us. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our external DSBA. You can reach him as follows: Karl Singer, email@example.com, +43 676 95 17414
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you use our website for information purposes only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to the server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred from the website from which the request originated
– Browser and language and version of the browser software.
– Operating system and its interface
(2) We do not store any other cookies.